What To Know Before Your Charter
- Tackle, bait, fish cleaning, and fishing licenses are all included in the charter price.
- Bring your own food and beverages, they will not be provided.
- The Marina Market and Saltworks Dockside Deli are located at the marina for all your trip supplies.
- Please no glass containers, only aluminum, and plastic containers.
- Please only wear boat shoes and tennis shoes without black soles, please avoid black soled flip flops they mark the deck the most!
- Please avoid all spray-on sunblock products; they can permanently stain surfaces on the boat. Bring non-spray-on sunblock, polarized sunglasses, and a hat if needed.
- The boat is equipped with all required USCG safety equipment.
- The captain is licensed and insured.
- The captain is CPR Certified.
- Catch and release fishing is strongly encouraged!
- A parking pass for the marina is included in the charter price.
- There is a cooler with ice onboard.
- Tipping is customary and greatly appreciated.
Ready to find out more?
Contact me to schedule your next charter.